Nike Zoom KD IV: Is this the End??

8th May 2012 04:18
Excited for the N7 pack. Gotta try and cop both!!
8th May 2012 05:06
Apologize for this image overload but I haven't seen many post pics of these yet, so here we go:

sole is crazy

very cool detail on the strap/lace tips

size/date tag

on feet... looks like I picked out two different socks lmao (also note camera had flash on)

also of note, the sockliner on these is incredibly soft and plush, much different than the other KDs. feels very comfy and quality.
8th May 2012 05:11
hope i can get them for the gf^
8th May 2012 05:42
Weather:
Apologize for this image overload but I haven't seen many post pics of these yet, so here we go:
sole is crazy

size/date tag

on feet... looks like I picked out two different socks lmao (also note camera had flash on)

also of note, the sockliner on these is incredibly soft and plush, much different than the other KDs. feels very comfy and quality.

I have no chance at a pair but they look good! Nice pics
8th May 2012 05:46
manoey3:
kingAL#11:
sneakers_R_us:
kingAL#11:
Which shoe would you guys prefer, the photo blue's or the team oranges? Thanks in advance

More so depends on your closet. How would the sneaker benefit your wardrobe . Thats how i shop. But i say team orange

I like colorful shoes so both would be (me) but I like both and sooner or later I'll probably have both but which one to get first is what I'm wondering and I was leaning towards the photo blue's but can't go wrong with either

I have both so I say both

ME 2. But then again you have to seen both in person . 2 different materials. Depends on what he likes better.
8th May 2012 05:55
Aunt pearls look good. But I just can't see myself rockin an all pink shoe
8th May 2012 06:42
Weather:

sole is crazy

size/date tag

Love how they stand out, props on the pic. I'l probably end up copping a pair since it's for a good cause. Maybe I'll rock em lol.
8th May 2012 09:00
Weather:

sole is crazy

size/date tag

nice pair

so the sockliner is like the one in the ASG galaxy pairs then ? coz imo the ASG also has comfier and better quality than my midnight navy pair
8th May 2012 09:16
those pics made it a must cop for me now.
8th May 2012 10:34
Weather:

sole is crazy

size/date tag

is the logo on the tongue printed or sewed?