Nike LeBron X iD thread

3rd January 2013 07:46
Anyone have a picture of a white on white speckled midsole? Or any "color on color" speckled midsole? I'm wondering if it shows up in person like it does on the site.
3rd January 2013 15:15
Young_Zaid:
Anyone have a picture of a white on white speckled midsole? Or any "color on color" speckled midsole? I'm wondering if it shows up in person like it does on the site.

i had a black on black speckled sole on one of the ids i returned, you couldn't tell and it did not look like it showed up on the site like the speckles were layered on top of the pre-existing color. i'm thinking they don't speckle it at all if they see you pick the same base color and speckle color. someone else may have had different results though...
3rd January 2013 22:42
BeesyB:
Young_Zaid:

i had a black on black speckled sole on one of the ids i returned, you couldn't tell and it did not look like it showed up on the site like the speckles were layered on top of the pre-existing color. i'm thinking they don't speckle it at all if they see you pick the same base color and speckle color. someone else may have had different results though...

I did a black on black speckled sole too. Even up close you would barely be able to tell if there was any speckle
3rd January 2013 22:43
BeesyB:
Young_Zaid:

I did a black on black speckled midsole also. Even up close you would barely be able to tell if there was any speckle
4th January 2013 18:39
0fficia1:
BeesyB:
Young_Zaid:

I did a black on black speckled sole too. Even up close you would barely be able to tell if there was any speckle

Ah damn that's too bad. Thanks guys!
4th January 2013 19:06
This would be much better if you can create your own color code
4th January 2013 19:08
I wanna make a candy apple red
5th January 2013 17:02
Got these a about a week ago. Love how they turned out. Was mad when I missed the Galaxy KD release && this colorway on the Lebron X looks dope. Let me know what yall think.

5th January 2013 19:02
those look better than the KDs
5th January 2013 22:23
| JoRdAN FrEaK |:
Got these a about a week ago. Love how they turned out. Was mad when I missed the Galaxy KD release && this colorway on the Lebron X looks dope. Let me know what yall think.

Me likey

I hv one in my locker too

Mine are similar

I like the non-faceted swoosh, the outline is a nice option