New Balance Custom ID Thread

17th November 2012 04:43
They're really a nice deep purple like the pic i sent you earlier. it's just the lighting
19th November 2012 17:25
2 new customs just came in:

I'm LOVING the Purple Devils inspired pair!

I was hoping the pacific green would pop more on the second pair. Thinking about sending them back. What do you guys think?
19th November 2012 18:23
djdecks:
2 new customs just came in:

I'm LOVING the Purple Devils inspired pair!

I was hoping the pacific green would pop more on the second pair. Thinking about sending them back. What do you guys think?

sick, I gotta try this
19th November 2012 18:23
the purple is really great in person.
19th November 2012 18:24
Digging the purple, i made a purple pair as well but wasnt a fan of the tongue and ankle being the same purple..
19th November 2012 18:29
are you going to dye the tongue black? those look great
19th November 2012 18:31
That purple is very close to the PD color purple...the second pair isn't bad but, you are right...it doesn't quite pop...is that softy (used on the second pair around the toe wrap)?
19th November 2012 19:11
lemon_diesel:

I was thinking about it, but I don't want to risk f_cking it up.

Ndubya94:
That purple is very close to the PD color purple...the second pair isn't bad but, you are right...it doesn't quite pop...is that softy (used on the second pair around the toe wrap)?

Yeah, I was really looking for it to pop. I might send them back and redo the logo base as white or softy. I also would've prefered, because of the colors used, black suede on the saddle, ankle wrap and heel tab rather than leather.

Yes, that is softy on the toe and heel wraps.
19th November 2012 19:12
Oh, and thanks for the compliments fellas!
19th November 2012 20:55
djdecks:
lemon_diesel:

I was thinking about it, but I don't want to risk f_cking it up.

it's a real shame that they don't offer the tongue as a different colout from the mesh, there shouldn't be any need to to dick around with dyes/paints.

the purple devil inspired pair is great as is a couple of pairs that have been posted on ct in the last couple of days:

Graeme-P

Werks