++++ NJ ISS'ERS Vol.2 ++++

10th November 2012 19:44
That sucks balls not being able to get that. You'd never expect that based on where we live though.

I skipped out on releases today. Found a pair of DS CDP 11s in my size I m
Am trying to work a deal for. That would be clutch but this guy is asking $300. Smh
11th November 2012 01:18
Missed out on the SOL Hyperposites, the only release I want this month today cuz I was broke and couldn't make it to NY. Today was so fucking disappointing, now I'll have to pay rape eventually

So how are things going for you guys?
12th November 2012 20:16
whats up boys hows everyone doing? anyone going after the rookies on saturday??
also got an email from supreme about their collab with the air forces coming out thursday what do you guys think?
I'm dying right now man, i haven't had a pickup in months because im at school and not working.
13th November 2012 02:43
zim54:
whats up boys hows everyone doing? anyone going after the rookies on saturday??
also got an email from supreme about their collab with the air forces coming out thursday what do you guys think?
I'm dying right now man, i haven't had a pickup in months because im at school and not working.

I feel you on that one time to start moving pairs you dont want and using that money to new shoes. Also the forces and rookies are dope but instant sellouts. Planning on getting H4 and skipping out on releases till breds.

13th November 2012 03:03
Will be trying for the Af1s and maybe the Rookies. Olive 9s drop this weekend. Picking up a pair for wifey but I'm planning on skipping out for myself. Doernbecher 9s and Atmos Footscapes are top of the list for this month. Contemplating moving some stuff too once I get home.
13th November 2012 03:09
Crizaks:
Will be trying for the Af1s and maybe the Rookies. Olive 9s drop this weekend. Picking up a pair for wifey but I'm planning on skipping out for myself. Doernbecher 9s and Atmos Footscapes are top of the list for this month. Contemplating moving some stuff too once I get home.

Been trying to move stuff too, and as for the Atmos footscapes if you get any info on them lmk, I'm interested in copping a pair.
13th November 2012 15:36
Might try for DB 9's, got my pink foams on lock but might have to give them up, i'm so broke fuck!!!
13th November 2012 19:52
Newport Mall has the Jade X's and Photo Blue 9's in every store fyi...
14th November 2012 01:47
Nice I work right by there ...plan on checking them out sometime this week
14th November 2012 01:56
The_Kis:
Newport Mall has the Jade X's and Photo Blue 9's in every store fyi...

Good looks on the info, if I can't pick up SOL Hyperposites at Sneakercon, I'll def swing by the mall on my way back and pick up a pair if they're still there