KD V: Team Orange/Tour Yellow $180 15th

1st December 2012 16:55
I really want a serious opinion on how they fit
1st December 2012 18:40
I wish the Nike store shipped to Canada....I always miss out on the good KD stuff
1st December 2012 22:17

Un Ds'd today.. These are dope on foot..
1st December 2012 22:57
.....That picture just completely changed my mind on DMV's for some reason. Must cop now
1st December 2012 23:04
Dope pics of the GITD on them. For those that have them, do these have the same narrow fit as the IV's did? I couldn't wear the IV's for more than a few hours without feeling pain near my pinky toes and my feet aren't that wide as that was only shoe I've had a problem with.
2nd December 2012 00:27
Nupe05:

KD V's aren't that impressive when you see them in stock pics, but when you see them being worn, it's like a completely different shoe. Looks dope on feet!
2nd December 2012 02:02
Nupe05:

Nice. I thought I was the only one who cuffed my jeans
2nd December 2012 02:03
its_DP3:
.....That picture just completely changed my mind on DMV's for some reason. Must cop now

Yeah same.
2nd December 2012 04:04
thethrill909:
Dope pics of the GITD on them. For those that have them, do these have the same narrow fit as the IV's did? I couldn't wear the IV's for more than a few hours without feeling pain near my pinky toes and my feet aren't that wide as that was only shoe I've had a problem with.

did you wear them casually or on the court? I found after a few wears on the court they stretched and didnt feel tight. I wore them with the Nike elite socks too and they felt even better.
2nd December 2012 04:17
when i tried them on i thought they felt wider than the 4. i only had them on for about 3 steps tho. the upper seemed stiffer in the 5 than the 4. when i walked the upper creased uncomfortably in the toe box. i thought the cushion in the 5 was much better than the 4.

like i said tho this was just a quick try on and i didnt do anything except take a few steps.