Lebron X: IS THIS THE END???

20th February 2013 05:02
I saw comments saying that they are delicate and what not. I held a pair in my hands they can be worn, but I would not do it often. I think that people are more wanting these as a collectors item.
Also didn't fl tweet that some stores were doing a raffle for these?
20th February 2013 05:09
travism52:
I saw comments saying that they are delicate and what not. I held a pair in my hands they can be worn, but I would not do it often. I think that people are more wanting these as a collectors item.

Yeah I agree with you. And yeah I did see FL tweet the stores that doing the raffle for the corks
20th February 2013 05:38
zjsneakerhead:
nice on feet pic of all stars for a break from corks lol

great pic! can't wait to get a good day to un ds mine
20th February 2013 06:06
miller23time:
zjsneakerhead:
nice on feet pic of all stars for a break from corks lol
great pic! can't wait to get a good day to un ds mine

Very nice! Love the 3M on these. Can't wait till I get my pair on Thursday.
20th February 2013 06:09
travism52:

Wait whut? I wanna wear them shits hell if im buying shoes to stare at.
20th February 2013 06:12
travism52:

I hope someone balls in them and provides feedback on them after a couple games
20th February 2013 06:46
DaReal08:
travism52:

I hope someone balls in them and provides feedback on them after a couple games

lol are you going to get 15 pairs?
20th February 2013 07:24
Windycitysole was in htown
20th February 2013 07:54
Nobody I within 500 Millie's getting the Corks from what I can tell, not even my HOH. On the flip side, I had the volt CW in person today and it changed my mind. Yes they are bright but they look awesome and will be sweet with dark jeans.
20th February 2013 07:54
I'm actually looking forward to the volts dropping this weekend. then i'm just waiting on the sunsets.