Lebron X: IS THIS THE END???

19th December 2012 02:55
dwoodactennis:
Interesting picture of the Pressures under a black light:

Oh sheeeiittt. Those just got a lot cooler
19th December 2012 04:56
goalscorer815:
Did a little lace swap on my jades...IMO the red was just TOO much for an already loud sneaker. Figured id post a pic for anyone else thinkin about swapping.

Black laces are looking good in those. I'll post my lace swap tomorrow, I feel a lot of people won't like it, but I enjoy it.
19th December 2012 05:48
ShopMyoslife.com has the black/red 10s for $155 shipped. Better be quick tho!
19th December 2012 06:29
dwoodactennis:
I loved the Galaxy theme shoes last all-star game. Even though I missed out on the KD's and LeBron's and refused to pay over retail, this release for me is another shot! I love the little details Nike puts into the theme signature lines, so this pic sells me:

Nice Pheonix Suns X...LOL
19th December 2012 07:14
iMacKidd:
FYI to those located in the LA area...

Footlocker @ Stonewood Mall is handing out guaranteed tickets for the Christmas Pack. Got mine for the KD's and Kobe's....

Hopefully there is no raffle for the Christmas pack, and we can get "guaranteed tickts." Anyone hear how it's going to be conducted?
19th December 2012 09:12
Is there a RD for the corks yet?
19th December 2012 15:12
goalscorer815:
Did a little lace swap on my jades...IMO the red was just TOO much for an already loud sneaker. Figured id post a pic for anyone else thinkin about swapping.

Agreed, it was too much Red for me as well, I toned my down by swapping laces with my pressures. Yours look great with the all black, I dig it. I think I like your all black laces even better. The pressure laces still have red specks in them:

19th December 2012 15:43
dwoodactennis:
goalscorer815:
Agreed, it was too much Red for me as well, I toned my down by swapping laces with my pressures. Yours look great with the all black, I dig it. I think I like your all black laces even better. The pressure laces still have red specks in them:

I prefer pressure laces on the Jade better,
the red speckles team up with the mid soles.
19th December 2012 16:07
^very true on the pressure swap on the jades
19th December 2012 16:18
negrera:
^very true on the pressure swap on the jades

Thanks. It started because I thought the RED was too much, so I just thought I would swap the Pressures and Jades to see, but ended up keeping them swapped, and have worn them that way ever since. Works out pretty well. I like the bright red Jade laces on the Pressures.