Lebron X: IS THIS THE END???

6th December 2012 20:40
Beyond happy with my Gold Medals, Jades, and Blue Diamonds...but I need to see these ASGs already, the wait is making me go mad!
6th December 2012 20:51
Don't be disappointed if the ASG colorway is awful. After the release of the awesome ASG VIIs, Nike came back with those trash ASG VIIIs. So IMO, I am not expecting a lot out of Nike with the ASG colorway for this year.
6th December 2012 21:00
Lavas looking real good. Might have to wait though.
6th December 2012 23:27
1_fly_guy:
Don't be disappointed if the ASG colorway is awful. After the release of the awesome ASG VIIs, Nike came back with those trash ASG VIIIs. So IMO, I am not expecting a lot out of Nike with the ASG colorway for this year.

Fuck the VII, how about BOTH colorways of the all star IV. now those are all star shoes
6th December 2012 23:35
greekgator:
Man, the X colorways are either garbage or plain IMO. I think I'm good with my chills, jades, and floridians. Those volt dunk mans look like a tennis ball. The duck mans are trash. I feel like Nike thinks they can just throw anything out after the 9's and we will buy em. On to the KD's for me...

yes some colorways are a little plain, but those volts are ill. i hate the floridians though but i know alot of you guys like them, to each their own as usual. just dont buy those horrendous KD's those things look like some 2008 takedown BS
7th December 2012 00:01
BugginOutIVs:
greekgator:
Man, the X colorways are either garbage or plain IMO. I think I'm good with my chills, jades, and floridians. Those volt dunk mans look like a tennis ball. The duck mans are trash. I feel like Nike thinks they can just throw anything out after the 9's and we will buy em. On to the KD's for me...

yes some colorways are a little plain, but those volts are ill. i hate the floridians though but i know alot of you guys like them, to each their own as usual. just dont buy those horrendous KD's those things look like some 2008 takedown BS

Are you still in Tampa? Get out of Florida.lol I am kidding man. They are one of the only CWs I liked but that is because of where I am from.

That is the really good thing about 20-30 CW's you have choice, and you can get what you like (unless they are stupid limited)
7th December 2012 00:25
7th December 2012 01:22
Hmmm....Bron rocking Lavas against the Knicks
7th December 2012 01:28

Lebron X - Florida Nights by JonRegister, on Flickr
7th December 2012 01:47
WOW, they look purple there. So sick