House Of Hoops

8th January 2009 19:34
Does HOHNY still have alot of pairs of the UWR?
9th January 2009 04:01
Dark Mans X:
Does HOHNY still have alot of pairs of the UWR?

depends on the size.
9th January 2009 20:45
they need an HoH in The Bay. They should of built these at the same time or something. Hella shoes dropping and how they hell am i suppose to get them at retail. Making a trip to LA is not going to happen.lol
10th January 2009 05:08
Everybody thinks a HOH should open in their town, it ain't gonna happen. If you want the shoes make the drive HOH is only good because of its limibility
10th January 2009 15:37
bandm:
Everybody thinks a HOH should open in their town, it ain't gonna happen. If you want the shoes make the drive HOH is only good because of its limibility

Well expect a few more opening up in a few months. From what I've heard 33 more HOH is expected to be opening across the country, a few HOH Stand Alone (HOHNY and HOHChi) locations and few HOH within a reg Footlocker(Bev Center). I see this helping the real collectors and hurt the resellers in a major way due to the fact a lot of collectors will have access to a HOH closer to home.
10th January 2009 15:47
They should open one HOH in Europe.
Now that would be sick.
So that we EU suckers get something nice 2.
10th January 2009 15:50
got shoes?:
they need an HoH in The Bay. They should of built these at the same time or something. Hella shoes dropping and how they hell am i suppose to get them at retail. Making a trip to LA is not going to happen.lol

They should put it in Stonestown, 'cause that mall is mad boring IMO (probably 'cause there's nothing to buy, lol.)
10th January 2009 16:50
thank god that there is a HOH around where i lived
thatsz how i got ma CDP11/12 pack
i heard that dey had over 400 pairs
now im waitin for da foams
10th January 2009 17:19
MJ23KB24LB23:
[quote:a76be5ac85="bandm"]Everybody thinks a HOH should open in their town, it ain't gonna happen. If you want the shoes make the drive HOH is only good because of its limibility

Well expect a few more opening up in a few months. From what I've heard 33 more HOH is expected to be opening across the country, a few HOH Stand Alone (HOHNY and HOHChi) locations and few HOH within a reg Footlocker(Bev Center). I see this helping the real collectors and hurt the resellers in a major way due to the fact a lot of collectors will have access to a HOH closer to home.[/quote:a76be5ac85]

Too bad once they open all those HOH stores, the HOH name will mean nothing anymore...Right now the shoes are exclusive to 3 stores, when they open 1 in every state the shoes are not exclusive anymore, they are just like every other wack GR that gets made...
10th January 2009 17:42
MJ23KB24LB23:
"Sneak Peak"

those orange HBs are pretty fucking sick, even though they don't match my jersey haha
and those DW power maxes