Ronnie Fieg x Kith Thread (NO RESELLING)

23rd February 2013 05:12
Had it confirmed by many that they just walked out of the supreme line to buy these , smh bad timing for the release
25th February 2013 22:29
^ that pic is garbage. They look nothing like that in person. Not sure if you will still like them but at least have some decent pics before making full judgement.

Quality on the leather and suede is pretty good, but like a few other RF releases, some minor glue stains on the sole.

25th February 2013 23:05
Those look sweet. i have a pair of selvedge denim and i just love the classic denim NY style colorway and the beautiful double tongue.
26th February 2013 02:26
gwtennis17:
Those look sweet. i have a pair of selvedge denim and i just love the classic denim NY style colorway and the beautiful double tongue.

its a gt2 not gl3
26th February 2013 03:24
im from ny and theres nothing classic nor ny style about the cheesy denim selvedge gl3.
28th February 2013 21:47
Looking forward to the new color ways on the Gel Lyte III
1st March 2013 03:26
Curious to what this is about. Posted on his IG

1st March 2013 18:15
i honestly don't understand why was the High Risk release was done the way it was. It really makes me not be interested in supporting future drops due to the lack of support on his side to make sure real fans cop by giving us a release date.
1st March 2013 19:39
JRocks:
i honestly don't understand why was the High Risk release was done the way it was. It really makes me not be interested in supporting future drops due to the lack of support on his side to make sure real fans cop by giving us a release date.

It seems like he doesn't care anymore. The photos and shoe's description weren't even out until the day they released. He also did little to promote them on his own through social media.
1st March 2013 21:52
Suavenstein.:
iamjose05:
dude i know from the supreme line ended up with 12 pairs lol

Kev right?

Cool guy but he just rape prices tho