Ronnie Fieg x Kith Thread (NO RESELLING)

18th December 2012 18:48
because this thread is utterly useless and a complete joke. what's to stay on topic in this thread. It's already a mess. the same questions will be thrown around where's my shipping, when will they get here, who received there shipping, how do the fit, kiths customer service sucks, kith didn't send me my pair frown face.then everyone will post the same pic of the same shoe over and over and over like once isn't enough.
19th December 2012 02:39

Got them in yesterday, and I have to say they look great but its definitely cheap feeling denim. They were noticeably lighter then my other pairs of GL3's
19th December 2012 02:46
thekruk:

Got them in yesterday, and I have to say they look great but its definitely cheap feeling denim. They were noticeably lighter then my other pairs of GL3's

it's does feel cheap, but good for the price. Remember Selvedge is expensive as shit. If they use the actual denim. Price wouldn't be at $145. Overall a good shoe for now
19th December 2012 04:18
MCkickz5:
thekruk:

it's does feel cheap, but good for the price. Remember Selvedge is expensive as shit. If they use the actual denim. Price wouldn't be at $145. Overall a good shoe for now

Only brands make selvege cost more, theres no difference. the denim on the larry perkin sb's and the JS wings are wayyy better than this
19th December 2012 07:09
MCkickz5:
thekruk:

Wow kinda disappointing to hear that the denim quality sucks...kinda a disgrace to name em selvedge IMO...
19th December 2012 14:36
thekruk:

Lighter you say? Even better for running. I've been looking for shoes that I can wear to the gym and look fly at Subway.
19th December 2012 15:25
hahahaha you are planning on running in a pair of denim shoes? you must be trolling, thanks for that
19th December 2012 15:56
I'm curious to see pics of the denims after they've been broken in a bit.
19th December 2012 16:09
chuxndunx:
thekruk:

Lighter you say? Even better for running. I've been looking for shoes that I can wear to the gym and look fly at Subway.

I mean light in regards to how cheap the material is normal quality denim has some more weight
19th December 2012 16:10
That looks like shit compared to the selvedge you see on jeans like Naked and Famous.