Ronnie Fieg x Kith Thread (NO RESELLING)

29th February 2012 04:37
wait so will there be a link on twitter when the rose gold come out?
29th February 2012 05:24
Sup:
Which KITH is this guy camping at? Cus ill go to whichever one he isnt at lmao

hitup brooklyn then.
29th February 2012 11:32
sasnle23:
Man I remember the times you could go online just fine and get any of Fiegs releases on DavidZ and every since the Coves its impossible. Hypebeast and Resellers are a shame.

It's also that Ronnie has received more attention in general ever since the Coves. I'm sure a lot of the actual, deep-down fans of his stuff first found out about his designs through those.
29th February 2012 15:31
People_champs123:

yeah, 110% they come out next wednesday 3/7/12 at 12pm so be up and ready for them this camper is camping about 10 days early. which is a record.
29th February 2012 16:04
ac921ol:
People_champs123:

yeah, 110% they come out next wednesday 3/7/12 at 12pm so be up and ready for them this camper is camping about 10 days early. which is a record.

Dude he just asked a simple question if the link will be dropped on twitter. He didn't even ask when they drop. Your comment don't make sense and you just sound dumb trying to flame the member. I would like to know too if the link will drop on twitter. You going to flame me too???
29th February 2012 16:25
your a cool do AC Mad props man
29th February 2012 17:56
thai331:
ac921ol:
People_champs123:

Dude he just asked a simple question if the link will be dropped on twitter. He didn't even ask when they drop. Your comment don't make sense and you just sound dumb trying to flame the member. I would like to know too if the link will drop on twitter. You going to flame me too???

To answer your questions, Yes I will "flame you too"

if you honestly dont know if RF will drop his link on twitter, instagram, blogs, then Im not sure what you are thinking.

When has RF or his team (AdamZ, Oliver, Kithset, Vagrant) not dropped a link on any of public media accounts for a drop in his store??? One if not all will be posting up about the release.

And to answer your question seriously peoples_champ, yes do expect some sort of release info/link from one of his co-workers.

29th February 2012 18:25
Adam just posted a pic of the chairs lined-up outside the store.. I wonder how they'll do in this rain/snow we are expecting tonight..
29th February 2012 18:35
sugah_foot:
Adam just posted a pic of the chairs lined-up outside the store.. I wonder how they'll do in this rain/snow we are expecting tonight..

lmaaaaaaao

not for these..they're wilding lol
1st March 2012 06:50
ac921ol:
thai331:
ac921ol:
People_champs123:

To answer your questions, Yes I will "flame you too"

if you honestly dont know if RF will drop his link on twitter, instagram, blogs, then Im not sure what you are thinking.

When has RF or his team (AdamZ, Oliver, Kithset, Vagrant) not dropped a link on any of public media accounts for a drop in his store??? One if not all will be posting up about the release.

And to answer your question seriously peoples_champ, yes do expect some sort of release info/link from one of his co-workers.

Just a simple yes they will most likely drop the link would be cool. That is all. Please go ahead and try to flame me bro. I am not new to the game. I never really used twitter till now and I been very lucky with the last releases that I never needed twitter. But with everyone in the mother wanting RF stuff now we all need that little edge. Peace and thanks for the info.