Ronnie Fieg x Kith Thread (NO RESELLING)

28th February 2012 19:52
hoping there's a kith strike like the last release.

it was a very smooth transaction.
28th February 2012 19:53
checkmynikes:
^ no way this guy puts a week of sleeping in the streets while fathering two kids??? i checked his twitter to see if he was camping as well. You'd figured he'd know its Roll Call not a Road call.

He is even changing the way they are camping..

@RonnieFieg @KithSet Road call will be taken every few hours once line starts, no more bogarting no more righting ur name and leaving

@RonnieFieg @KithSet to all those that will be going to the nyc kith please note there will be no spot holdin and will b constant road call

ROAD CALL
28th February 2012 20:14
im hoping to get a pair online. i was able to get through on the salmon release.
28th February 2012 20:18
"righting"

what an uneducated chump.
28th February 2012 21:58
sugah_foot:
checkmynikes:
^ no way this guy puts a week of sleeping in the streets while fathering two kids??? i checked his twitter to see if he was camping as well. You'd figured he'd know its Roll Call not a Road call.

He is even changing the way they are camping..

@RonnieFieg @KithSet Road call will be taken every few hours once line starts, no more bogarting no more righting ur name and leaving

@RonnieFieg @KithSet to all those that will be going to the nyc kith please note there will be no spot holdin and will b constant road call

ROAD CALL

LOL..that's classic

28th February 2012 22:20
you're a total loser to be camping this soon for this shoe...
29th February 2012 00:01
sh*t like this is why the game is fckd up..honestly..

never had a issue copping from kith online..never have i slacked up either..

but this is really getting out of hand though..
29th February 2012 00:06
He does it to hype up the releases and he believes he will gain some publicity as a DJ im assuming.
29th February 2012 02:17
Which KITH is this guy camping at? Cus ill go to whichever one he isnt at lmao
29th February 2012 02:26
Man I remember the times you could go online just fine and get any of Fiegs releases on DavidZ and every since the Coves its impossible. Hypebeast and Resellers are a shame.