2012 SC Annual Awards - Moderator of the Year

18th December 2012 04:44
Please submit 1 (one) vote for whom you feel is the Moderator of the year. Mods help keep forums in check and make sure members abide by rules & FAQ's. Here is the list of individuals who have been Mods for the majority of this year as well as a few new ones:

Brock
daib682
ilikesbs
JonRegister
RaNdZ4937
.Mike
quickster
Woonick
Ufb
Kage
dunksrnice
757SoleStalker
lashoecollector
Drastic
goldenchild9389
dannyiss
Nikolas
james599

Rules
  • Please vote only once.
  • When you do submit your vote, please make sure it is correct and true.
  • Any subsequent votes, flaming, self nominations (including usergroups) or edits made to your posts will forfeit your vote in its entirety.
  • Campaigning - You are allowed to campaign through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog) & within your signature ONLY!! NOT in this thread or through the discussion thread. No Exceptions!

Results

Voting ends Dec 31, 2012 at 9 pm PST. At that time, all voting threads will be locked and any votes after that time will not be counted toward the final count. Results will be posted in the main discussion thread days after Dec 31, 2012.

Thank you and good luck to all!
18th December 2012 04:55
I'm missing
18th December 2012 06:21
Nikolas:
I'm missing

18th December 2012 07:05
No voting poll?
It might be hard on the members aswell as myself to publicly vote.
18th December 2012 07:34
riceeeeeeeeee:
No voting poll?
It might be hard on the members aswell as myself to publicly vote.

Yeah no polls. Everything is a write in vote.
18th December 2012 11:00
MJO23DAN:
Please submit 1 (one) vote for whom you feel is the Moderator of the year. Mods help keep forums in check and make sure members abide by rules & FAQ's. Here is the list of individuals who have been Mods for the majority of this year as well as a few new ones:

Brock
daib682
ilikesbs
JonRegister
RaNdZ4937
.Mike
quickster
Woonick
Ufb
Kage
dunksrnice
757SoleStalker
lashoecollector
Drastic
goldenchild9389
dannyiss
Nikolas
james599

Rules
  • Please vote only once.
  • When you do submit your vote, please make sure it is correct and true.
  • Any subsequent votes, flaming, self nominations (including usergroups) or edits made to your posts will forfeit your vote in its entirety.
  • Campaigning - You are allowed to campaign through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog) & within your signature ONLY!! NOT in this thread or through the discussion thread. No Exceptions!

Results

Voting ends Dec 31, 2012 at 9 pm PST. At that time, all voting threads will be locked and any votes after that time will not be counted toward the final count. Results will be posted in the main discussion thread days after Dec 31, 2012.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Good luck to all.
18th December 2012 14:22
Kage. Nuff said
18th December 2012 15:03
dannyiss
18th December 2012 16:16
dannyiss
18th December 2012 17:06
ilikesbs